I went into the store and the new manager sold me on a discontinued Sealy memory foam bed.After checking inventory, found that the last one in the area was his floor model.

My previous bed was a Sealy from Sam s so I had no reservations about the unit. After 4 weeks, I contacted the store manager and told him the the bed was sinking in the center and was becoming uncomfortable to sleep in. He told me that since I did not buy his expensive mattress cover ($125.00) that my excessive sweating destroyed it and he could do nothing. I explained that the mattress was not the problem, the box spring was sagging; firm on the edges soft in the middle.

He looked at me and said that since I purchased the floor model, I was stuck and that I should have purchased a unit from the warehouse. I asked if the unit was damaged, he would not answer yes or no. A unit with a 10 year warranty, even a floor model should last longer than a month.

I am a big guy but not bariatric (285lb); I should have gotten minimum 5 years, or 10 like my last cheaper Sealy.BUYER BEWARE WITH THIS STORE.

Had an Experience with Mattress Giant?

Comments

Should have bought a Verlo from Verlo Mattress Factory in Peachtree City!