I purchased a mattress from Mattress Giant 2 years ago.Prior to 2 years the mattress was worn and warped not fit for no man to sleep on.
I tried to contact the company by phone and the Internet to have the company honor their warranty I was unsuccessful. I tried going to the store where I purchased the mattress the store was gone without a trace. The company seems to have gone out of business leaving me stuck.
Stuck with a no good mattress and funds gone not able to purchase another.Please find a company that's known and reputable before purchasing a mattress
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Box Spring
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Cigna asurrance life insurance policy wont pay off my daughters policy. They take your money but then when its time to pay off they deny your claim. They shouldn't be..."
- "Twenty years ago I had all the faucets in my house replaced with Moen Faucets because I wanted faucets that would last a lifetime. Twenty years ago I thought..."
- "If you are interested in making money manipulating penny stocks by bashing companies so you can buy stock cheap then IHUB is made for you..The have power hungry administrators that..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."