I purchased a mattress from Mattress Giant 2 years ago.Prior to 2 years the mattress was worn and warped not fit for no man to sleep on.
I tried to contact the company by phone and the Internet to have the company honor their warranty I was unsuccessful. I tried going to the store where I purchased the mattress the store was gone without a trace. The company seems to have gone out of business leaving me stuck.
Stuck with a no good mattress and funds gone not able to purchase another.Please find a company that's known and reputable before purchasing a mattress
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Box Spring
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "If you are interested in making money manipulating penny stocks by bashing companies so you can buy stock cheap then IHUB is made for you..The have power hungry administrators that..."
- "Twenty years ago I had all the faucets in my house replaced with Moen Faucets because I wanted faucets that would last a lifetime. Twenty years ago I thought..."
- "The staff at drive time is wonderful however I got a piece of *** car. The day after I purchased my car the engine light came on. Took it to..."